Friday, May 7, 2010

The Reason Why Kristen Stewart Frowns



Ever wondered why the beautiful Kristen Stewart always seems to have a strange frown on her face? I mean come on, she is the lead actress in the hugely successful Twilight Saga which has become a worldwide phenomenon and she is dating her co-star Robert Pattinson (who is quite the catch), so what more could a girl at the age of 20 who has everything going for her, ask for?

Well the 20-year-old actress sets the record straight in the June issue of Elle, saying that the perma-frown she often wears on the red carpet is really just a guise.

"I hate it when they say I don't give a s--t, because nobody cares more than I do," she says. "I'm telling you I don't know anybody who does this that gives a s--t more than I do."

Whoosaaah!

Click on heading to read more...

Durban's Gossip Girl...xoxo

(Image source: thedailybeast.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment