Monday, May 10, 2010

Miley Cyrus Cannot Be Tamed!



"Hannah Montana may not be extinct yet, but Miley Cyrus is doing everything she can to kill her Disney alter ego dead.

In the music video for her new album's title track, "Can't Be Tamed," which premiered Tuesday, Cyrus presents herself as a scantily clad extinct species."

I have watched the video and to be quite honest, it is rather strange and raunchy yet juvenile at the same time. I would love to meet the person who concoted this video idea. The first and only question I would ask is: "dude what the jeepers were you thinking??". And another thing, where was her dad through all of this...does Billy approve?

Don't get me wrong I think that it is about time that Miley lets go of her squeaky clean Hannah Montana image. It's bound to happen sooner or later, but I think that for a girl with such talent, beauty, and solid moral upbringings, she could have spread her wing with more class.

Durban's Gossip Girl...xoxo

Click here for a live broadcast of the discussions and criticism surrounding this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment